home about faq contact Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

Illamasqua Freak



"Teased by the sweet pungent tang of opium". An extract from Theatre of the Nameless instantly made me think of Freak. From first smelling it I loved the scent, strong, deep & with a touch of sweetness. I'd say if you enjoy Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille you may also love this. I'd save it for the night, but cold winter days seem appropriate as well. At first & well still now, I can't quite explain the scent, it's probably one of the most distinguished perfumes I've tried. Not just for the scent, but for the feelings when wearing or smelling it, Freak has a personality.

I could copy & paste the details about the fragrance, but I think that'd take away the fun & personality away from it. That & the ingredients, to me, are a foreign knowledge, but it does make me think old worldy & all things mysterious & magical. So I direct you here. Go read!

It's released on the 20th October & will retail at £59 for 75ml for Eau De Parfum, nothing less, no eau de toilettes here thanks.

13 comments:

Essjay23x said...

I've got to admit, I am very curious about this perfume. All the reviews make it sound so unique!

Dylana Suarez said...

Super lovely blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

skippysays said...

Ooooh, can't wait to try it!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

canvasofculture said...

looks great! cute blog :)

xx
http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

oooh i want to try x

TheDollsFactory said...

I have never tried the perfumes from this brand...it has been difficult finding them in Milan

come and say Hi, we could start a stylish friendship
The Dolls Factory

Satin and Souffles said...

I need to try this out! I love Illamasqua!

Satin&Souffles xx

Alia said...

I never tried this brand ... Lovely post !!
makeuplolovers.blogspot.com

Myprettymummy said...

Oooh, looks great. Thanks for the review! xx

http://myprettymummy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thanks for the review ill check this out x

sara tardiff said...

I've been looking for a nice vanilla-y scent. I have recently been using Pink Sugar from Sephora which smells like absolute candy, but I feel like it is more of a summer scent. Perhaps this would be more suited for the colder months!

imsaratee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I want to try this!

Unknown said...

I was so intrigued about that scent when I saw that here in your blog last time and since then I've been on the hunt all over Kohl's, Walmart and even the entire Mall of Minnesotta but just couldn't find that! I just settled with a men cologne discounts for $1.99.