home about faq contact Image Map

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sporadic summary



This week brought payday. I like payday, it's lethal, for the first few days I just spend copious amounts but still imagine that full payday sum to be my bank account figure. It obviously isn't & I've spent about £350 over the past few days. Never mind, ey. I bought some beautiful things (possible posts to come) & had a great weekend.

I had the whole week off work, can't say I did much, but valuable time was spent with the boyfriend before he started work this week. A lovely - despite the drizzle - trip to the beach, cinema antics & a Saturday night at Brighton Beach. Fun was had. The week ended with me being in at work on Sunday, bit shit really, especially after my spectacular fall the night before resulting in my foot being in complete agony. Rubber heels & wet floors do not mix people!

The picture above is a little knitted chick that came with a cream egg inside, how cute?! What's even cuter is that they were made by kids at a local school. Respect to the kids, because I wouldn't know where to start! Despite the cream egg (oh and the day after the night before food) , eating healthy & swimming is going well. Finally found my motivation & I've definitely got my swim back, like a pro!



7 comments:

Bryden and Claire said...

A customer gave me one of those chicks at work the other day! I hate cream eggs though, so inside the chick it will stay!

Claire
x

http://treblesandamixer.blogspot.com

FromGemWithLove said...

Pay day is lethal, my fella waits ten days before he spends a lot of money, just so he isn't brassic for three weeks, wish I had his stamina xxx

Lauren said...

I hear you on the payday thing! I'm glad you enjoyed Brighton, beautiful city :)

Sandra said...

That duck is so cute :D

Hannah said...

sounds like you had a fun week despite the dodgy foot, hope it feels better now =)


Bow Dream Nation xx

fashionismyh2o said...

That's such a cute lil chick! Hope your foot gets better!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Unknown said...

hah I also used to burn my way through my wages and not feel TOO bad until I was sick and bed ridden for a like, a month, which meant that my balance remainded intact.. I get kicks from seeing 4figure sums when I check my balance, which outweighs the joy i get from buying stuff so it's like the worst game of would you rather EVER.
xx
http://whimsyonly.blogspot.com/