home about faq contact Image Map

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Favourite thing right now




Currently I'm loving mixing my blushers. I've been doing it for a while now & can't just be happy with the one! My new favourite is mixing MAC Melba with Illamasqua...erm unrequited? I'm not too sure exactly as the sticker has come off (fab!) but it's a very light, cool bluey pink. Love it. Mixed together these give a gorgeous coral. Missed out on Ripe Peach? Try these two or very similar blushes, seems like an exact dupe.

also wearing:

Face:
a mix of MAC studio tech & fix fluid.... I'm a foundation mixer too!
MAC fix powder
Golden Refined bronzer
Melba & Illamasqua love mix
Soft & Gentle MSF

eyes:
Soft & Gentle MSF
Kid e/s
Diorshow blackout mascara
#7 lashes

lips:
Ravishing l/s
Fold & Tuck l/g

17 comments:

Cat said...

you look absoltely breathtaking here! love it! x

Emma said...

Loving that combo on you. You look gorgeous! xo

AbbieAndBrian said...

the two blushes looks amazing on you!
i wish a could pull off coral colours :(

Emily said...

You look fab! I'm dying to try Illamasqua!

Anonymous said...

Love your lip combo and those lashes! How do you think Fold & Tuck compares to Red Devil lipglass? Oh and I definitely have to check out Melba!

Cait said...

That's a gorgeous mix! The melba looks like I'd something wear alone too!

Victoria said...

You look beautiful! I adore your headband. x

Unknown said...

Hey Victoria! I am loving the idea of mixing blushes too. Today I am playing with Mac Love Rock and a nude blush from Zara called Cinammon.
It is a beautiful effect! I coincide with the girl above, I adore your headband!
Lol at the pics, so fun!
XX

MISS LUCY... said...

Euuugh you're so pretty Vicky! Not fair! Glad to see you've returned to the blogging world though :) xx

Vicky 25-36 said...

thank you everyone for your lovely comments!

@Marce I can't really remember red devil, but looking at swatches it looks a little more pinky than fold & tuck.

@Cait Melba is gorgeous I love it =)

@Victoria thanks hun, it's a scarf from primark, £1!

@Catanya Mixing blushers is fab, you can get the colour you've always wanted =)

xxxxx

Laura-PBN said...

You look gorgeous! That lip combo is definitely going on my wishlist!! xx

Daisy said...

That first photo is brilliant! You are gorge! x

Rachel Michelle said...

I absolutely love your makeup here. Love the colour on your lips, eyes, blush, just everything! haha you're stunning! xx

Lauren. said...

I seen you working at MAC the other day. I bought the Viva Glam Gaga Lippy. I didn't know if it was you or not so I didn't want to say I loved your blog & stuff :) x

Vicky 25-36 said...

@lollipop gotta love ravishing =)

@L ahh must have been me =) you should have said hi!, I would have loved it, hehe

xx

Lauren. said...

I wish I did now haha. I've just started a blog and tihnking about starting youtube videos.

http://teaandpearls.blogspot.com

Amy (Dazzledust25) said...

You look gorgeous! The eyelashes are fabulous. I have been eyeing ravishing for a while now, looks gorgeous on you!